Below is information regarding our elected leadership positions, who is elected to each position and what each position entails:
- Mitch Davilo, Captain or Chair, who shall manage all administration and operations of the ILPP, act as the chairperson and primary spokesperson of the party, and shall be the state representative for weekly PNC meetings.
- First Officer or Vice-Chair, who shall assist the Captain in managing the administration and operations of the ILPP, and act as secondary spokesperson of the party. The First Officer will conduct business on behalf of the Captain or the Quartermaster in the event that either is absent or incapacitated.
- Quartermaster or Treasurer, who shall manage all accounts of funds and the recording and reporting those funds to members, governmental campaign finance agencies and the general public.
- Scribe or Secretary, who shall keep records of the minutes and logs for meetings, tally votes, and maintain a database of the members.
- Richard Carro, Lookout or Branch Moderator, who shall ensure that disputes between members have an impartial party who will help produce a resolution. This person will also work with each local branch of the ILPP to develop and enforce a Pirate Code of Conduct.
- Beancounter or Auditor, who shall ensure that ILPP funds were used appropriately.
- Swarmcare Manager, who shall welcome new activists into the swarm and continually measure the overall health of it. A typical task would be to call new activists just to make them feel welcome, and tell them when the next events — social as well as operational — take place.
- Web Admin or Director of the Online, who shall coordinate volunteers to maintain the online infrastructure of the party, such as its websites, blogs and wikis.
- Richard Carro, Alternate State Rep or Flag Hoister, who shall attend PNC meetings in the absence of the Captain. This position may be held by multiple and other elected members.